(Please read Assembly Requirements carefully as inaccurate or unfulfilled requirements may impact cost & assembly turn time.)
Please Read All Notes Below: (Required for all Orders whether Turnkey or Consigned Kit)
- If your PCB are 2 X 2 or less they must be in an array/panelized format，or it could increase the assembly cost.
- All PCB must be ordered with electrical testing for all assembly orders.
- For assembly of non-rectangle PCB we require at least two parallel edges. These can be added as breakoff rails or can be part of the PCB itself. The same applies to circular PCB.
- We require that all via under BGA and leadless type devices are tented with solder mask to ensure there are no solder shorts created during the reflow process.
Bill of Materials (BOM) preferably in electronic format should contain the following:
(1) Manufacturer’s Part Number and/or Supplier Part #
(2) Component Description
(4) Reference Designator
(5)If possible, include Distributor Part # and Manufacturer #
(6)The BOM should also indicate any DNI (“Do not install”) locations.
- Component Placement List (CPL) in electronic format must contain the following: X/Y Centroid location, rotation, reference designator, and board side (top/bottom). We prefer the CPL to be in Excel or CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format.
- Gerber formatted solder paste files. (Design must have a minimum of 2 fiducials on any side with SMT devices).
- ODB++ or CAD data also acceptable pending data review in lieu of Gerber data and Component Placement List (CPL).
- Drawings of the finished assembly are requested and will help ensure correct component placement. If not available, documentation must be provided that indicates orientation and polarity of all components, detailing any safety critical components. Sample assembled units, if available, are appreciated as well.
- If SMT parts are not on reel, parts should be on continuous strip of at least with a leader of 6”. IN ADDITION to to the 6” tape leader, we also need at least +10% overage (min. 5 pieces) for low value/passive parts and + 5% overage (min. 2 pieces) for ICs. For extremely small 0402 component packages, we will need a minimum of 100 pieces plus + 20% overage of the requirement.
- The 6″ strip is needed for proper SMT machine operation and the overage accounts for any machine attrition and potential scrap.
- If overage is not available on tape, please send the overage parts in tubes or trays. Any unused components will be returned along with your loaded boards.
- If parts are to be ordered by CHENONN ELEC, we will need complete Bill of Material (BOM) data by 3:00 p.m. (MT) for 1 and 2 day turn orders to ensure that parts orders are properly processed before end of business day.
Kits/Supplied Parts (We also provides Turnkey or Partial Turkey Services)
- Parts must be individually packaged and labeled with BOM line item number and either customer part number or manufacturers’ part number.
- An inventory list of components in the kit indicating manufacturers’ part number, quantity in kit, quantity required, and expected quantity to be returned.
- All consigned kits and documentation must be complete and correct prior to build. Once the kit documentation and the boards have been verified as complete and correct, the assembly turntime will begin.
- If a current revision sample is available, please include with kit.
- One Stop Assembly builds to IPC-A-610 Rev D Class 2 standards.
- One Stop Assembly warrants that its manufactured items are free from any defects in workmanship. The warranty period shall be 90 days from the date of shipment of item. CHENONN ELEC’ sole obligation under its warranty is limited to the repair of the defective item provided it is returned to CHENONN ELEC within a reasonable period. This warranty will not extend to items subjected to accident, misuse or alterations or repairs not made by CHENONN ELEC. Prior to product return, please call our Assembly Sales department for a Return Material Authorization number.